Re: [A/S] Wecome

Hi, Jim, I missed hearing from you but figured you were on your way to Belize
so that is why we had not heard from you.  I found out from Terry where to go
to get on Hunter's new list, I guess that is how you did it too?  I just put
a downpayment on another AS, a 1968 30 footer.  Not sure what I will do with
it as I don't have a vehicle big enough to pull it.  Maybe it will be a guest
house for the time being.  It needs some work, outside is pretty good, but a
window need to be replaced.  The frig door is broken, don't know if the
inards of the frig work or not yet, but the trailer has a cat heater and an
instant gas water heater.  The price was right though and I like fixing up
stuff so we will see what happens with it.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado