Re: [A/S] Generator power

Roger,
         I am tracking in the same direction except with no Generator.  I
will use my puller engine to augment solar and charge batts.  Speaking of
that, a lot of modern conveniences have their own batteries and
chargers.  When used they provide no drain on the solar system and they can
be charged while driving along in the puller while unhitched from the
trailer if one wishes.

If one plans to be away for a day or two let the full solar power through
batts run an inverter to charge the aforementioned modern convenience batts.

>If you absolutely have to spend $$, spend them on a good solar setup.
>You won't regret it.

Forgive the use of the word one. I have not put the solar panels in yet for
lack of bucks :)
Thank you
Bob Kiger
http://MrMinimal.com