RE: [A/S] door widths

Kim, I don't know if anyone ever answered your question. The answer is that
I don't think that the standard door on an Airstream would be wide enough. I
have not seen an Airstream set up for someone in a wheelchair. I'm sure that
this could be done with a new trailer. The older ones would be too much of a
hassle for most people to modify. The door would need to be modified as well
as most of the interior, since the walkways tend to be narrow. If money is
not too big an issue try contacting Airstream and see if they would make you
a new one to your specs.

Scott