Re: [A/S] Re: New Group for B 190

Norma,
You laugh, but that's funny! I am a BVAN owner who tows his vintage
models with the BVAN.
One or two can have a great time in a BVAN.  My oldest stepdaughter and
I toured the southwest in May in the BVAN with Humphrey the bassett
hound.  Had a great time and were able to quickly go places on a
whirlwind trip that would have taken longer or been impossible with a
trailer attached.  However the whole gang goes in a vintage unit towed
behind the BVAN. Everyone has room and if a system is not working or up
to snuff in one of the vintage units, backup is right there in the BVAN.
 I snore, so a separate bed site is appreciated by others.
I've met retired couples with the wherewithall to afford a new BVAN and
a new 34 foot trailer.   They full time and leave the big rig in a
campground while touring the region in the BVAN.  It sounds extravigant,
but fun.  I do it modestly with an inexpensive vintage unit.  At one
time it was two adults, two kids (sometimes one of their friends) and
THREE Bassett hounds.  All that in the BVAN and the twenty two foot '55
Safari.  Of course, I am not really altogether sane, so that helps.
Tom Walden