[A/S] Re: New Group for B 190

I've had my B190 for 2 years now and my wife and I just love it. I
needed a small MH which could tow my boat (and handle the boat ramp),
get into small camp areas, be able to travel to ski lodges and
overnight in the parking lot in winter... and the B190 fits the bill,
especially with the 7.3L diesel.
We also use it to tow our latest addition, a 1968 22' Safari we pick
up in Montana.

It's usually Just the two in the 190 and it's great for a weekend.
We'll bring the Safari if it's longer , bad weather, or the kids and
granddaughter come along. I think the jackknife sofa would be okay
for someone 6'5", the above cab berth has just enough room for a
6'er, and just enough headroom to turn over. But it is very, very
comfortable.