Re: [A/S] waste holding tank maintenance

Well, the original problem is that there is NO grey water tank!   Well, not
really a problem, actually.   Just that if it doesn't exist, then you can't use
it to flush the black water tank.  So my thought was to "convert" the black water
tank to a grey water tank (in a fashion) so as to avoid having to flush it (the
black tank) out with a hose, using the grey water to do the job for you.   But it
was just a thought, after all, and perhaps reflects my ignorance to this RVing
thing which I am so new to!!!   <BG>
Kerry
http://www.dulcimershop.com