Re: [A/S] Mexican visas

Sandy,
         In anticipation of my trip to Mulege I got a new bank card from
Wells Fargo.  The reason is that my old bank card said "Bob Kiger" and my
drivers license said "Robert M. Kiger"  It took four hours and a Mexican
immigration attorney to explain officially to the vias guy that Bob and
Robert were the same in America.  This is just a caution to others to have
your documentation perfecto before crossing the border.  Then it should go
smoothly as in your case.
Happy trails
Bob