Re: [A/S] New owner, lame manual.

Make sure you check your owner's manual for your Explorer regarding
towing capacity.  I'm afraid the weight of your 31' trailer will be too
much for your Explorer.

For what it's worth, my 21'  Excella Classic is, according to my Toyota
Manual, too heavy for my 4Runner. I usually pull 10% more weight than my
manual suggests. My limit is 5000 lbs, but the weight limit is designed to
measure all trailers and the Airstream clearly does not fit into the category
of most other trailers when it comes to wind resistance.

In my opinion, the limits might not necessarily be strictly adhered to.

Sincerely,

Robert
21' Excella Classic, 4800 lbs dry
Toyota 4Runner 4WD, 3.4 L engine