[A/S] FS: 1972 20' Argosy

Well - after a week in the trailer I worked so hard on, my wife says
she wants a bigger one :(.  Anyway - mechanicals are completed,
cosmetics started.  In other words:  New battery, tires, brakes,
bearings, receertified tanks (with the new valves) and flex hoses,
various switches, etc.  Checked out and using: all appliances.  I've
scraped and painted the tongue, step and LP tanks.  I even got rid of
a hand-sized dent in back using a bodyman's suction cup (patting
myself on the back here).  The endcaps have been repaired and
painted - they were rusting (why, oh why, don't we have aluminum
endcaps on Argosies?)  The interior is completely original and nice -
if you like earthtones.  It needs, to be perfect, a paint job (the
original paint is on it and flaking here and there), awning fabric
and two cabinet latches.  It's a simple trailer - no A/C or
aftermarket stuff - just the way it came from the factory.  I'm in CT
and asking $3,500 or swap for a bigger Airstream or Argosy - up to
about 27'.  I have a 3/4 ton 350 Suburban and I don't want to kill it
with anything bigger.  Pictures are available via email.  Thanks,
Hunter :).