[A/S] Re: Exterior Glass

The bent glass in my 74 Sovereign is not bent very much. I think 1/8"
lexan would not have to be heat bent but the method Bob B describes
would work fine for 1/8 or 3/16 or 1/4" lexan or plexiglass. You can
also get Marr resistant Lexan. In small pieces you might get it
reasonably. Mr. Plastics in San Leandro, CA perhaps.
    I used to have sources for custom made bent glass. I will call
around and see what I can find.
    I think that legally you do NOT need to have safty glass in a
trailer but I'm not sure.
Dave