Re: [A/S] Thurm Furnace

My youth is starting to catch up with me I think -
I've got a "Thurm" furnace in my airstream - took a
real-quick look at it so I may be off base -

first of all, anyone else have one of these?

are these the catalytic type that I've been hearing
about?

It's hard for me to believe how simple it looks -
pilot light - flames heat a box, fan blows on box, hot
air comes out?

I don't think it works, I'm going to give it a shot
after I clean it out a bit... anyone have experience
with these?

Thanks -

Toby Folwick
WBCCI 2029 VAC