94 2500 4x4 w/tow package.

TST #7 (I think) fuel plate.

HP:  ~250
Torque: ~580 ftlbs

BD torque convertor
BD valve body
BD exhaust brake
BD TorcLoc

The tow package has an auxiliary transmission cooler.  I have added a second with wire braid covered
Teflon lines to it with a temp gauge in line.

I am running a hot tranny right now and think the SOB (not "some other brand") who put in a rebuilt
screwed me so I am getting Tri-City in Vista, CA to put in one of their rebuilt Dodge trannies.  This
guys shop is almost as clean as an operating room, the floors are mopped, the workbenches clean and
clear and the boss never gets dirty working on trannies.  I rate these guys tops.  I will let you know
how the tranny works.

Anything else I can tell you.

Oh yes:  MPG  13 - 15 towing a 30W Excella.  I can get ~ 21 - 22 mpg bobtail.  I average 15.6? mpg
overall as I tow on the highway and bobtail around town when I get where I am going.

I change the oil and filter at ~5,000 and transmission oil and filter at 12,000.  I will be trying synthetic in
the new tranny and have it added to the read end.

Questions?