[A/S] Wire, where did it go?

Can anyone put me in touch with someone who has a wiring diagram for
a 1965 Tradewind 24 double?  The last owner added some external wires
to the bottom of the trailer to control the lights and brakes which I
would like to remove and use the original system which runs down the
right frame rail.  Question 2: Are the propane lines suposed to be
running on the outside of the trailer on the bottom or were they
originally consealed as well?  Question 3: My manual describes an
automatic propane tank valve which empties one tank and then
automatically switches to the other tank. Where can I find one of
these original valves?  I would like to buy two 1965 original double
reading lights if anyone has some.

Thanks for your help.