[A/S] furnace

Hello,

Forgive me in advance for asking what is probably a
very elementary question, but I am very new to all of
this.  I recently purchased an argosy 28 motorhome.
It's been getting a bit chilly at night so I kicked on
the furnace. I notice at first it really warms up
nicely. But when I go out in the morning to check it,
it seems to have kicked off and is very cold in there.
The propane is full and turned on, and I have it
plugged in to 110. It has it's own built in igniter so
there is no piolet light to go out. I am at a loss as
to why this may be happening. Any one know? I've
scoured my manual and found no answer, and I don't
want to call the old owner a million more times,
hehehe

Kathy in Wyoming