[A/S] rear bedroom=rear sag?

In the responses to my earlier post(thanks again to all), a couple of
people touched on the fact that the rear bath models had a problem
with the frame cracking or sagging.  Is this true on mid bath?  Is
the grey tank furthur forward?

I'm also wondering if anyone in the group has a '73 31' Sovereign
with a rear bedroom?  Or another year with same floorplan?  Do you
have a drawing or pics so I can get an idea of what I'm going to be
looking at?

Finally, has anyone seen the Franklin Mint Airstreams that are for
sale on Ebay?  WOW!  The detail is amazing.

Thanks again to everyone so dedicated to the hobby of Airstreams.
And
especially to Hunter!

Craig Sovereign
K0SOV
(no wbcci # - yet!)

p.s.  I am planning on attending the international rally in Sioux
Falls next year.  Anyone have any tips for me?  Obviously it will be
our first rally.
Oh, does anyone ever use the chat feature for the Airstream group?
LOL, so much for a quick note!