Re: [A/S] Jim's new Cummins L6

Jim -

I have a used '94, too, and love it.  But, it has costa ton to get the front end right and the brakes leave a
bit to be desired.  The upside is most diesel repair shops can fix it.  The new ones marry you to the
dealer.  Mine is pumped to 250hp and 5550-600ftlbs torque.  Very nice.  Pull the '30W pretty good, but
four tons is always four tons.  I get 20 - 22 on the highway bobtail and 13 - 15 pulling the trailer.
Overall for the last year I got just under 16.  Most of the distance I go is pulling with around town
when not pulling so that keeps the mileage low.