[A/S] Need a new puller? (Tow Vehicle)

Friday, September 22, 2000

Hi all:

FWIW just bought a new 2000 Ford Excursion Limited with Power Stroke Diesel
V-8 for $38,500, window price $46,300.  I was not intending to get my puller
so soon but...  They are deeply discounted and have great financing terms.
Next year it won't happen like this.  I did all the research so I really
nailed em down. Bo)

Seems, Ford miscalculated the likely demand for the Excursion they had
production pegged at 60,000 units but they didn't sell as quickly as they
had figured.  They have cut back production the 2001 are rolling off the
line but they need to move the 2000 models.

I've had my baby (hmmm - Brutus? -  whadya think Hunter??  LOL) one day - I
think the Excursion is great, mostly because of the diesel - it makes the
whole package work - I love it!!  It would be a pig with a V-10 gasser.

I was going to put down $20,000 but since the 60 month loan interest rate is
2.9% (36 month is 0.9%) it made sense to only put down $2,000.  I can make
more that 2.9% leaving my cash where it works the hardest.

Anyhow, I know this is off topic, but I would have felt badly if I didn't
mention it - this deal won't likely happen again - it really made good
financial sense for me to jump on it.  Anyone out there need a great 97'
Cadi Concurs.  Bo)

Just so you know this is not totally off topic - now I have to work hard to
add the tail to this pony (AS). Happy day!! When I pick up the 30', I can
see it now,  LOL

Spencer  Bo)
spncr@verinet.com