Re: [A/S] Front Belly Pan Replacement

Hi Jeff -

We love our '66 26' Overlander...we feel it is the perfect size
compromise...enough room to be very comfortable, but still easier to tow
than the big guys.  It weighs 4250#...quite a difference from the later
units of the same size...of course, being a pre-'73 it has no gray water
tank, but that is a minor problem at best.

Ours came "customized" with the dent you mentioned...I think it is a
function of turning too sharply and becoming "closely acquainted" with the
bumper of the tow vehicle.  I've never bothered to fix ours, but it looks
like it would be easy enough to do.

Good luck in your search...

Tom
--
Tom & Jan Greenberg, West Bloomfield, MI
'66 26' Overlander & Hensley Hitch