Re: [A/S] $$$Bambi?

Sarah/Steve:
I was in the same position as you were this past summer - one thing I did was
ask the dealer what was the oldest model of the ones he was selling that he
seen come in for repair - and what was the average age of the ones on the
road.  One dealer was proud to say he saw a couple from the late '70's, that
most were from the mid to late 80's.  Stating his units hold up better than
any others and I should expect at least 10 years out of a new one.  Well
consider this and read the age on the ones being discussed here.  Just my
thoughts, Jim
Proud new owner of a 79 Safari