Re: [A/S] Electrical: (Was.. 220 volt surge)

A reminder to whoever wrote this: Just because they give you that size
service plug, doesn't mean that it will deliver that amperage without
tripping.
Also, the more amperage you use, the lower the voltage will go unless the
wire is large enough to replace it. The lower the voltage goes, the more
amperage you use.
I had a 50 Amp in Sandwich, MA but couldn't use the AC and HWH at the same
time without tripping my breaker. When I measured the voltage (under load) I
knew why. With no load I got good voltage. .....Bill