Re: [A/S] Re: [AirstreamList] Hunter &the No. Colorado Route

     Well, US 50 doesn't go to Denver.  I was on US 50 from Austin, Nevada to Lake Tahoe this summer, and  that part was a good road, and  interesting.  It is not all that lonesome though.  We saw lots of RV's, and even noted one speed trap.  Of interest was Sand Mountain, and the various Pony Express crossings.  Must have been terrible on both horses and riders going through that desolate country in the summer.    Once you get to Grand Junction, you need to take I-70 if you are going to Denver.  Continuing on US 50 will see you through Gunnison and on to Pueblo.  It too is a good road, and I was on a good part of that too this summer.  Monarch Pass between Gunnison and Salida is quite a climb, but you should have no trouble with your F-250.