Re: [A/S] Adding power boosting chips to Ford Power Stroke Diesel

Why don't you wait til you get a trailer to see if you need extra power.

I have the powerstroke diesel and personally have plenty of power pulling the
trailer, even up mountains.... any more power and I'd have state troopers
stuck to the truck.

First thing I would think about it an exhaust brake, if you plan to drive in
the mountains (I know you do).  Worry about slowing down, not drag racing (c:

Drag racing makes stuff fly around in the trailer.....

Hunter
mailto:hhamp5246@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/hhamp5246/roadtrip.htm