Re: [A/S] Re: solar installation

You probably need to have the frig. orfice blown out.  It is fairly
common for frig. in use a lot  on gas to have "soot" accumulate around
the burner end and then fail to operation.  Most RV shops can blow it
out.  You might get a can of compressed air and try it yourself.

Now to be a little more negative I had a new frig. one installed ($1150.)
which failed just over two years.  Had to change out an electronic board
($150.).  The unit ran for  a few months when the cooling portion started
leaking. Had a new one installed ($600.00).  I have now had the frig. for
about four years and actually running time is probably less then  100
hours.   Got to keep thinking positive.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
rlashway@zianet.com