Re: [A/S] What should I look for?

First off, I believe you are making a great choice.  while I cannot vouch
for the condition of the unit, I can say that my 22' !966 Safari is
impeccably designed.  I live in it full time and have not removed any stock
systems.  I have only added a couple of cabinets.

Check for obvious dents and that all doors, windows and vents open
properly.  Check for condition of floor. especially around kitchen and
bathroom.  Check all lights and powered appliances like LP gas.  Check for
light covers and hardware on cabinets.

Check for rust on the steel beams underneath the chassis.
My Safari is pretty well documented for your comparison.
http://MrMinimal.com

Best of luck
Bob