Re: [A/S] New to trailers and Airstream.

Don,

Thank you.  I really enjoyed your website - nicely laid out.  Both trailers
look good to me but it was very interesting to see the layout of the Avion, a
little different than the A/Ss I've seen.

Hmmm, I couldn't see what was wrong with the picture - are you teasing us? ;o)

Have a question - where can you get the mirrors that mount on the fenders?
They look like what we need and I haven't seen them listed in any catologs or
in person.

I will be sending your website info to my bro-in-law who is a train fan.

-Norma