Re: [A/S] Photo Albu

Terry,
That water tank is a Sprayer tank from Northern
(http://www.northernonline.com); it was under $50.00, IIRC. The pump is
a tiny 12VDC outfit from Micro Mart that moves about 2GPM, taking about
15 minutes to move the load from the tank to the trailer. I can
transport the tank in the bed of my truck or on the seat of the golf
cart as you see in the pictures. It sees a lot of use, due to the places
we camp; we very seldom have water at our site. (none so far this year)

We glued RivNuts into the end panel of the cabinet so I can R&R the
control panel easily. The back is enclosed with a Radio Shack Project
Box (I think it's 5 X 7 X 3" deep) that's fastened to the front panel.
All wires lay in a sheetmetal channel that's screwed to the top/rear of
the cupboard above the fridge, and all connections have plug connectors.
I can have the panel out on the bench in just a few minutes and
reinstalled in about the same time, yet there are no exposed wires in
the cabinet.

Send Email offline if you'd like to have space beneath the "Members"
area of OldEngine.Org. You must know how to use ftp, and NetScape works
well for creating the pages.

                                                 <<Jim>>