[A/S] Mystery Awning

I finally went and got a digital camera and took a picture of the arm
of my awning so maybe someone can tell me who made it. I have the end
caps off to be painted.
I also would like to know how it is supposed to work. I can get it
out and back in OK but I don't understand just what the buttons on
the arms are supposed to do. One of the buttons is broken and I would
like to replace it if it really needs to do a job.
Look in the files area in the folder Phils 66 Overlander.
Phil Piper