[A/S]

As of last Saturday we had become the happy owners of a 1965 Caravel, she
needed restoration so we stored her at a friend's house in an upscale
neibourhood, thinking no one would ever steal an old looking trailer.  We
had picked out paint, new flooring and were on our way there yesterday
morning to clean it and start working on it.  To our amazement it was gone,
we stood there in the laneway in shock and then we called the police.  I
went back to the scene of the crime four times afterwards, partly because I
couldn't beleive it and partly because I was hoping they would have a
conscience and bring it back.  What kind of person steals a trailer, with no
propane tanks, no cushions, no lights, the underside half off and not
polished, (it didn't look appealing at all).  If anyone anywhere know
anything about our missing Caravel please take down a description and
licence plate of the vehicle pulling it.  We had so many dreams and they've
been taken away.