[A/S] Replacing Beds

  I recently got a '71 Tradewind that had been sitting for 15 or 20 years.
The beds are trash but I still have torn up worn out covers and disgusting
old foam for measuring purposes if necessary. I am wondering if there is a
source for replacements of both the covers and foam or is it a matter of just
buying foam from a foam dealer and covering it with whatever. My heart is not
set on having it exactly as it was. I just thought the set up of the cushions
might be known to some outfit. I'll just rig something up myself if it is a
matter of expensive custom work.
Best Regards,
Erik Murray