Re: [A/S] Fwd: TWIMC _ BC; Too Beautiful to be true.

Terry
We too are ex-Boler owners that bought an Airstream. Our Boler was
traded for a rather ancient Ford Crown Vic to pull our 74 Ambassador,
which we have come to love as much as or even more than the Boler. It
got to the point where we needed the bathroom and other extras to really
make camping comfortable for our 50+ bodies.
We had our Ambassador down east this summer, another beautiful part of
Canada. I have been through to Victoria and I am in love with both areas
of our beautiful country. I used to enjoy the Boler owners showing off
how they modified their little trailers and flipping the lights at each
other on the highway, but that's nothing to the obvious delight people
take in the Airstream. We have taken it as a right of ownership to
wander over to any other Airstreamer in the park and "compare notes".
Found a wonderful guy in Maine near Freeport who had found a sadly
neglected Safari in a woods in northern Maine and bought it for $1000
from the owner. It had housed racoons and other critters and was in sad
shape. I've never seen a nicer trailer. It was so well redone....and his
obvious pride and his spouse's looks as she listened to this creative
maniac was delicious.
Happy trails.

--

John P Sargeant