Re: [A/S] Fwd: TWIMC _ BC; Too Beautiful to be true.

Hi Sandy

Thoroughly enjoyed your Canadian travelogue. Having lived in Alberta all my
life it is nice to see familiar surroundings through another's eyes.

As a child in the 60's we spent most summer vacations tenting in Banff and
Jasper National Parks. Dad used to replace the rear seat of the 52 Pontiac
with our tent to accommodate our gear, my 5 siblings Mom and Grandma.

Barb & I escape to the mountains or lakes with our two girls (8 & 5)
whenever possible in our 13 ft Boler (until we find our  Airstream)

Thanks for the impressions and discoveries Sandy, Hunter and all!

Terry O'Neill
Calgary, Alberta