[A/S] Re: [AirstreamList] Colorado 2001

In a message dated 8/27/00 8:37:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
gdunlap@corecomm.net writes:

<<  In more reading I thought it might make
more sense in finding a couple spots for the Airstream and operate out of
the camp spot....inside of pulling the trailer everywhere ?? Your
thoughts...I would like to spend the time there enjoying the view..etc ! >>

Hi George,

Yes, best to leave the trailer and branch out on day trips.  Many times I've
wanted to stop and check out little shops or along a river and couldn't
because of having the trailer. Lots of places can't fit the whole rig.

I try to never backtrack though..... IOW If I'm headed in a certain direction
when I leave the campground, I won't go that way on a day trip.

Hunter
mailto:hhamp5246@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/hhamp5246/roadtrip.htm