[A/S] General

Hello to All - Glad to be joined - We bought a l984 Airstream Excella
270 (27')Motorhome in July!  Love it, but many many problems.  The
various Airstream lists have been very helpful and we have met many
nice people and gained a lot of useful info.  We have worked out
almost all the bugs, but still have some problems.   ARE THERE ANY
OTHER EXCELLA 270  Motor Home Owners in the Group.  This must be a
very rare type of Airstream - We have been looking for over a month
to find any others.  Look forward to hearing from any and all.,
Regards, Dr Joe and Winn