Re: [A/S] 1958 18foot, How do I tell the model

Cait,
The Vintage list is down for now and that is where you'd normally get an
answer for this question, not that some of us on this list aren't very
knowledgeable.  Try Bill Scott to whom I'm forwarding this note.  Send
him the serial number and a complete description of the interior layout,
window arrangement, EXACT LENGTH from bumper to hitch end,  etc.  The
serial number should be on a small plate by the door, not on the door itself.
I have a 58 Traveler which I thought was a Bubble until Bill gave it
some research.
Good luck and enjoy your Airstream,
Tom Walden