Re: [AirstreamList] Fluorescent Light Question

Hi All:
      I added Fluorescent lights to my 25 ft a/s.  It was not a big job. I
bought the units from Campers Choice, but I see them also at Camp
World.  They are about $30 each.  I got 2 2 light 15 watt units and put
one in the kitchen and one in the mid bedroom.  I extended the wire from
the current fixture over to the new fluorescent fixture.  I also put a
single 15 watt unit in  the rear bath.  The max current of the double 15
watt unit is about 1.5 amp and the single unit is .8 amp.  The old 6
light unit was about 8 amp.  Saves 80% of the power and has more light.
      The reason I used the 15 watt and 30 watt unit instead of the 12 watt
unit is because the 15 watt bulbs are more readily available and less
expensive.
bill
25 ft Land Yacht in WV