Re: [AirstreamList] Web site

Wow Roy!  Very nice - but you should warn us to put on our sunglasses before
looking at your shiny Bubble.  <grin>

I just realized an advantage of having a very shiny A/S (besides being good
looking) - I think one should keep people from tailgating.  At least when the
sun's at an angle or at night when it might glare back at you.

I love seeing the things reflected in shiny trailers such as yours and Bob
Kiger's.  It reminds me of some pictures a photographer friend took - he was
traveling behind one of those shiny silver tankers and took some great shots.

-Norma