Re: [AirstreamList] Tire problems

Tom,

Factory direct to my business address was just shy of $200.  Sensor
installation was an additional $32 at the time of tire change.  I did
the in vehicle installation and programming myself.  I think the 4 wheel
system lists for $299/passenger car, $399/SUV and the 6 wheel system
runs $499.  I presume the sensor installation would be higher on some
tires depending on how much trouble to dismount and re-mount the tires,
such as the bus wheels on motor homes, etc.