The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] My First Tow: A Lesson in Fear

John Shubert, great post on the subject of towing
except that I wouldn't always put lots of "stock" in
what many rv dealers say about towing. Our first
trailer was a 26 foot Sunline that the dealer said
would do fine behind our 6 cylinder Grand Cherokee
with no sway control. We would have gotten killed in
it if it we could have gotten it up to legal speeds.
Happy camping, Lee