The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] AS problems, redux

Hi,
I was with you at Jackson Center--we had the broken windows.  I hope that
your present problem is not due to the accident with this Airstream.  If the
trailer was dropped from the hitch when it was towed, you may have had
serious damage which is not apparent to the eye.  It sounds like the unit is
no longer straight and you are springing leaks and having problems with
alignment of doors.

Wonder how you will be able to tell if it is a poorly assembled trailer or a
trailer damaged in the accident.  Good luck.

Chris Cavanaugh
1999 Safari
WBCCI # 4002