The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

[a/s] GREAT Service!

Seems like there was discussion about a month ago re:  Good service
locations.  I just took our '94 Sovereign to Boise, Idaho ( Charlie
Burke and crew at American RV center ). WONDERFUL place to be served!
Had them install a new fresh water tank, gravel shields, re-install my
front window guard, et al.  Craftsmanship and integrity are alive and
well!   Got a chance to visit with Charlie (Hunter, he's awaiting your
arrival for dent repairs). HIGH recommendation for their facility!

Thanks, Charlie!

Dick

'94 Sovereign 21 foot