The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

[a/s] The obscure AS 5th wheel

Listees -

I ran into the McColloughs at the AS factory in Jackson Center.  They were here for a few days and I just
caught them as they were leaving to get some photos.  I am posting one small one so that you can all get a
look at a 5th wheel a la AS.

Jim and Jean both say at they would by another in a minute.  They love theirs.  They had a few small
problems when it was new, and there have been a few glitches but they think the rig is great.  Jim and Jean
keep it as new, or "Bristol fashion" for you sailors.  They also said that AS will be making them again in the
new factory and that they will be first in line to get one.

         ". . . taking a trip, not taking a trip . . ."
         boojum@pacbell.net
         805 689 2438
         235 Rainbow Dr.  PMB 13579
         Livingston, TX 77399-2035