The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] Black/Gray Water Question

John -

Yes, because there are a concentrated number of folks in the park which would cause a lot of soapy water
in one area.  With boondocking I would not think it would be a big problem.  It is a judgement call, for
sure, and requires care for the environment first.  But Kiger  (rhymes with tiger) seemed clear that he was
out in the boons and causing minimal environmental impact.  At least that is how I read it.

L8R