The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] Jackson Center and the repair facility and warranty work and my luck so far

George -

Yes, I understand that yelling does not work; I tried it for years without success.  I will do my best to be
persuasive and patient.

They are balking at fixing the floor and are finding reasons not to.  I am sure because it is expensive.  I
would like for them to fix  it as it is a flaw, it is not my fault, and I do not believe that it came from the
accident.  It did not show up until months later.

I did not graduate from college until I was 33 and I did not finish grad school until I was 35, and then
because I was such a butthole I did not get the actual degree until I was 55.  I did it "my way."  Along the
way I have learned that while persistence can pays being a butthole does not.  So, I try to keep the ego
under control and just press the point.  We will see what happens.  If they can be convinced I am sure they
will do a good job.

I appreciate all the support you folks have given me on this tete-a-tete here at the factory.  Keep rooting for
me and I will keep you posted.