The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] Jackson Center and the repair facility and warranty work and my luck so far

Take a deep breath and stay calm, cool and collected.  Remember the customer
is always right.  Stamping ones feet doesn't make the truth more true.  I've
found that when honey isn't effective the best next move is to ask politely:
"Then may I please speak to your supervisor?"  You might remind each
supervisor (as you work your way up the chain of command) that this whole
list is watching, and that some of us are ready to buy new within the year
(I am -- a 34') but are waiting to see how airstream backs its product and
treats its customers.  We are all rooting for you.

And that was nice about the salamander -- good karma no doubt too!

all persuasions -- no violence,

                                george