The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

[a/s] PROUD NEW AS OWNER

Well, I did it and I am proud to say I am a proud new owner of a 28'
Airstream International 1978.  I don't know what year it takes to be a
Vintage Owner.  My Airstream is in good working order with a brand new
fridge, new furnace, AC works well (seems to) it needs a little TLC and
polishing and it will look great.  I take possession Wednesday night.  Now I
will join the crowd wondering what to do about shower curtains, etc.   We are
very excited and feel a little uneducated about travel trailers.  But one has
to start somewhere.  I can't wait.  Pbran22@aol.com   Arlington, Texas.