The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [Re: [a/s] US 50 - First Of Many Route Questions]

Hwy 50 is beautiful, but remember, it is known as "the lonliest road in
America"  It's a long way between small towns (unlike hwy 80 with metropoli
like Winnemuca ;->  ) so be sure you are prepared for lack of infrastructure.

I did it in winter in a car, so I can't comment on towing, but I hope to do it
again some day... hopefully with an airstream.. but, again, in the winter... I
am not a heat person.

Carol the Wannabe