The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] US 50 - First Of Many Route Questions

Dick Martin   If we all worried about what might be down the road no one would go
down the road......In the past 37 years I don't think there are very many roads
in the west I haven't been on.....so you have to climb a mountain  drop down into
lower gear and enjoy the scenery.  watch the birds catch the updrafts,  stop at
historical monuments  visit with
other travelers  you hear of some great little known places just visiting with
others  who are on the same quest of seeing America.   I need to get off my
soapbox     Pearl