The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

[a/s] Regis renewal on 1998 19' Bambi

Hi guys,

I just received our first registration renewal.  $278.00!!  Isn't that kind
of outrageous for a vehicle whose wheels so seldom touch California roads?!

Another reason to think vintage (at least if you live in Calif).  Or to think
of living in Nevada or some other state.  Here the counties actually charge
'property' tax on rented boat berths - they get you every way 'they' can.

-Norma