The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] Thinking of buying....

Thanks to all who have responded

on 7/18/00 7:17 PM, HHamp5246@aol.com did write:

> I doubt it's a simple hose.....  is it a rear bath?  Hmm... bath "needs work
> and exterior skin looks like new..."  Warning flag just went up.

Why so? Warning about what?

> I am just a bit suspicious... of course it could be wonderful.  I was
> sniffing around a motorhome and paid my mechanic to look at it.... I wonder
> if there's an RV professional, or even someone here on the list who could
> look at it for you. If you had to pay a pro $50.00 it would be worth it.
>
> Welcome to the list (c:  Where do you live anyway, maybe someone here knows
> of a good trailer.... maybe it;s a terrific trailer... just sounds higher
> than I know listies have paid for the same year and size.

I live in Dallas and the trailer is about an hour southwest of here.

Thanks, les