The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] Shower Curtain, '63 a/s Rearbath

Steve,

Same situation here.  I've the "slides" but nothing to tell me what the
curtains looked like.

It appears to me that it must have been stationary on the upright side, and
would slide down the curved wall to be fastened down when in use.  Therefore
it must have been cut in an angle or was accordian'd fashion.  I've yet to
see these anywhere.  All the RV and aircraft places I've looked at only have
ordinary type shower curtains.

If you hear of anything or come up with an idea of manufacturing one, please
let me know.  And I'll do the same.

Thanks